Stuck while 4WDing? No problem! Introducing the Maxtrax MKII Recovery Tracks an innovative, lightweight vehicle recovery device that makes vehicle extraction and recovery a simple task for anybody. The Maxtrax MKII is patented and rigorously tried, tested, trusted and proven in the world’s toughest off-road events and expeditions.
- Lightweight: Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds) meaning they are easy to carry around.
- Super Tough: Made from UV-Stabilized, Engineering-Grade, Reinforced Nylon. The Matrax have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap completely around a 33-inch tire without breaking.
- Perfect Fit For Every Outing: Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches) allow you to easily fit with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Maneuverable: Weighting at just 3.4kg each make them easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- Speed: MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.