The Supa-Peg wire key-head tent pegs are specifically designed for hard ground. The key-head design was developed in 1999 by Supa-Peg Australia, and was manufactured in order to enable their pegs to drive into harder ground than what their competitors can. The key-head design also locks into the ground, preventing the tent peg from spinning. The peg is made from hi-tensile steel and has a unique chisel point in order to ensure that the pegs drives straight when hammered into the ground.
- Supa-Peg Designed Key-Head Tent Peg
- Available in Hi-Tensile Steel & Hard Structural Aluminium
- Chiseled point for straight & easy ground penetration
- Key-Head design reduces bending
- Locks into the ground to eliminate spin