- Provides excellent penetration and seed head coverage for fungicide spraying on cereal crops.
- AI3070 produces two wide angle, flat spray patterns for uniform coverage in broadcast applications.
- 30° forward tilted spray penetrates dense crop canopies, while the backward tilted 70° spray maximizes coverage of the crop seed head.
- Drift resistant drops are produced through the use of a venturi air aspirator.
- All acetal construction for excellent chemical and wear resistance.
- Removable pre-orifice for fast and easy cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 20–90 PSI (1.5–6 bar).
- Automatic alignment with the use of 98579-1-NYR Quick TeeJet® cap and gasket. Reference page 64 for more information.