Use for broadcast application of insecticides, fungicides, defoliants and foliar fertilizers at pressures of 40 PSI (3 bar) and above.
- Produces uniform, 80° hollow cone spray pattern.
- Flow rates are matched to serve as a direct replacement for commonly used non-TeeJet hollow cone spray tips.
- High-quality ceramic orifice provides superior wear life, including high-pressure operation.
- Low profile acetal tip body provides minimal impact with foliage and excellent chemical resistance.
- Color-coded holder based on tip flow rate
allows for easy capacity identification.
- Snap-fit backup plate provides positive retention when handled in field, but allows for tool-free removal for easy cleaning.
- Suggested spray pressure range of 30–360 PSI (2–25 bar).
- Uses 114396-1-NYR Quick TeeJet® cap, gasket and O-ring. Reference page 64 for more information.